Community post

Discussion

Early Pregnancy symptoms

irls

I'm sure this comes up quite regularly.

Has anyone else had any pregnancy symptoms just a few days post ovulation?

I am 6 days post ovulation now and for the last 2 I've had very tender breasts (never get them normally before a period) and I'm quite lethargic. This is my 3rd (hopefully). With my first baby (a boy) I had the tiredness about 3 days post ovulation followed by sore breasts about 3 days before AF was due, but no symptoms at all with my second (a girl) until about 6 weeks. I'm charting my temp and know that we got the dates and timing right. I also conceived first time around with the last 2, so would not be surprised if I was.

Would love to hear your opinions/experiences (isn't it crazy that even after 2 pregnancies you're still looking for reassurances!)

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am also 6 DPO and have nausea, bloating, cramps, everything tastes funny, lots of gas, moodiness, and i am always hungry and extremely tired! I hope I am and these are all symptoms!

12 years ago

I have all the same symptoms, I am 9DPO. My breasts have been killing me for 4 days, and they look like they have increased like 5 sizes (ok slight exaggeration). Anyhow, I am not due to AF till around the 10th, but I tested today and BFN. I'm hoping it's just too early, but we will see!

Good luck everyone!

12 years ago

I am 9DPO and it is my first cycle TTC. When I lay down on my left side my sides and my lower abdomen have pain. When I sneeze I feel the same pain. My legs feel like they have a low grade cramp in them at all times. My loer back also hurts a little more than usual. I have also had some cramping almost like period cramps but they have been here on and off the last week, I don't usually have cramps till I start or the day after I start my period. The other things have been the last 3 days or so. I think I am not pregnant even tho I "feel" pregnant and have all this going on I'm not sure if I wanna set my hopes low or if I'm making the symptoms happen cause I wanna get pregnant so bad!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo