Community post

Discussion

Three chemical pregnancies in a row...

Hi ladies,

I have recently had 3 chemical pregnancies in a row, each seeming to last only for a couple days. I was just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and then went on to have a successful pregnancy. If so, what worked for you? I have an appointment scheduled with my OB/GYN but I was just looking for a little guidance. I've heard that many women need to take progesterone to address a luteal phase defect and was just wondering what y'all have done to address the issue of multiple chemical pregnancies. I'd really appreciate any advice -- I'm pretty devastated after going through 3 losses. I know they weren't long term pregnancies but my husband and I get so excited every time I get a positive pregnancy test only to be disappointed a couple days later when I lose the pregnancy. Thanks so much.

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am sorry to know about yr loss. I can't be of much help to you, but a friend of my friend, who experienced recurrent pregnancy loss, underwent IVF with PGS NGS. She told that it was the only option for her, also cos of her age (42) Good luck

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo