Community post

Discussion

Did you feel different with your BFP cycle??

Hi all!

I'm just looking for a little help surviving the TWW.
I was wondering if you ladies could take some time to tell me, for those who were actively TTC, did you have different symptoms the month you got your positive? Could you tell you were pregnant? Or did it feel like every other month??

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Actually it was the first cycle I didn't feel any symptoms! Every month I would feel all the twinges, bigger boobs, and vague nausea that can be seen as early pregnancy symptoms and it would turn out to be my period. My BFP was on the month I for sure felt like I was NOT pregnant!

6 years ago

The month i got my positive was the first month i really thought my period was coming, i even had a few drinks 2 nights before i was due on as i was that confident, no sore boobs no fatigue no nothing! so no symptoms doesn't mean your not pregnant!

:)

6 years ago

This was also my first month of no symptoms and i ended up with a bfp. I did get a strange twinge in the night around 9dpo and i noticed ++TMI altert++ my CM was a bit shiny a bit like snail trail lol but not a lot of it.

I'm now 5 weeks and feeling bloated and a bit tired. nothing else so far

All other tww i had the full range of symptoms. you name it i had that symptom!

good luck to you hun x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo