Community post

Discussion

Trying to conceive - June 2017

Hi all! I am new here, so trying to find my cycle buddies and start a group. I am on cycle day 1, so ovulation should fall early June. My husband and I have only been trying a couple of months, so I am definitely new to thinking about ovulation dates, etc. I'm obviously hoping to get pregnant in June. Anyone else on cycle to ovulate early June? The two week wait will be less frustrating if we have ladies to share it with.

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey!

It's CD1 this will be our second time trying for a baby. Welcome and I'm ovulating around 6 or 7 June. The two week wait is hell especially if you're alone so if you need me I'm here! Let's hope this is our month I'm so excited to try again!

Xx

6 years ago

Hello, This will be our first month trying after having our son. Still waiting on AF, but expecting to ovulate around the 16th of June. Excited to start this journey again. Wishing you all lots of luck.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo