Community post

Discussion

Symptoms by DPO... post post post!

8DPO became very nauseous and uninterested in any food. Decided to early test (crazy I know) . Swear I had faint positive. EXHAUSTED!!
9DPO nauseous, food aversion blatantly negative. EXHAUSTED!! Sneezy
10DPO was hungry overnight, still nausea and food aversion during day. Sneezy..BFN
11DPO nothing super noticeable... just freaking tired....slight cramps.... maybe a faint faint line? Over analyzing I'm sure. Sneezy
12 DPO gums bled like crazy brushing teeth...and they never do. Also starting to feel crampy like AF is coming (2 days away) stay away witch!!

I'll keep updating. I just started infertility testing and my numbers weren't fantastic but not terrible. DH not tested. Would be over the moon to conceive we have been "not not" trying for over 2 years.

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm not EXACTLY sure when I O'd. But I have a guess and I'm currently at 10dpo on my calculations. I really didn't notice any symptoms til 8 or 9dpo! Then I was cramping and started to get reaaally tired. Also I felt like I was SO full for a couple days bloated beyond relief. That has since gone away. I had headaches the last two days. When someone was auditing my work at my job someone noticed I had missed things I normally don't which prompted her to ask if I was preggo, lol. My husband was pouring chicken noodle soup into a bowl and I had to run out of the room I thought I was gonna lose it!! I also got a cheesesteak sub from subway and it tasted amazing while eating it but afterwards the thought of the steak turned my stomach! I also had yellowish creamy/stretchy CM today. I've also developed really sensitive skin!
I don't want to test...but I do. I just don't want to be disappointed ????

Karen Mommy to Caleb for a little miss next time!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo