Community post

Discussion

9dpo felt like UTI...now crampy/backache

at 9dpo I got a heaviness/pressure down low in the center like when you get a UTI...but no issues peeing or burning or anything like that.

10dpo yesterday I kept getting off/on cramps that felt like I was going to start, even though I was due for AF to start for 5 days.

Today, 11dpo, mostly just feels like a backache...and a few pinches/pokes down low, but BFN...

Anyone else experience anything like this? Was it a UTI? Did you get a BFP?

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I had the same UTI feeling around 8 DPO. It was so strange. AF is 3 days late for me but I haven't tested. I'm planning on testing tomorrow, I'll tell you how it goes! GL!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Deleckidesign!

Just wanted to chime in because I posted a similar question back when I was in your shoes. I wasn't sure if it was a urinary or yeast infection but I ended up going to the store and stocking up on cranberry juice just in case. At 10 and 11dpo I kept thinking AF was going to start because of cramping...all the way up to 14 dpo. Had pinches, twinges, etc. Tested on 11dpo and got BFN as well as 14dpo. However, got a faint BFP on 15 dpo and digital BFP on 16dpo. Hang in there and

12 years ago

I am just about where you are at. And it is driving me crazy. I want to know so bad, but i have been disappointed every month for the last 6 months but this months is different. Never have had the cramps and backaches and OMG the dreams. so Ive done alot of praying that this is it!

User Image

12 years ago

12dpo today and another bfn :(

But still having the off and on cramping and keep thinking my AF is going to arrive...temps are still elevated.

12 years ago • Post starter

I think its looking good for you delecki! for a

12 years ago

I am in the same boat almost only mine started at 6dpo for me , and i tested at 8 dpo i know to early and got bfn .please let us know how it turns out for you .i am not testing again till nexted monday .thanks best wishes.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo