Community post

Discussion

4 dpo today join me in your 2WW

View Full Post

Good afternoon Ladies :) i had a miscarriage August 2016 and been trying to get pregnant ever since. today is 4 dpo and I'm tired, gassy and have tender breasts. keeping my that this will be our month.
everyone around me is having babies lol I have been giving them all of my baby stuff from last year. my friends keeps saying that as soon as i give away the last item that i will get pregnant. One of my coworkers had a baby 2 weeks ago. Im going to give her the rest of the stuff. We shall see ....we shall see : ))

71 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 71 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Ruby. Your not alone in your pain of losing your baby. We are hear for you girl. We lost our little one at 10 weeks. But didn't find out until the 12 week scan. That feeling was something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. But I'm the kind of person who believes that everything happens for a reason. It might not be a reason we understand or agree with but all we can do is keep trying and stay positive.

I'm going to test again this morning lol I'll keep y'all posted on what it says. I'm due for AF TOMORROW

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for your message lauradgraham33- very similar scenarios! I'm starting to believe the same as you, it's the only way I can justify any of this! Keeping everything crossed for you- I hope your next post will be the good news we all want to hear for you!

Thanks SparklingRadishes! Yes, 9dpo and counting! If I'm feeling brave enough I'm going to do an early Clear Blue in the morning! My first pregnancy tested positive 6 days before my period was due!

Are you both based in the U.K. Or further afield?

Thanks for making me feel so welcome x

6 years ago

@RubyG I'm in the US :)

6 years ago

Ah cool - whereabouts? We had our honeymoon to the US! I'm in the UK, from Manchester but currently based in the West Midlands.

6 years ago

We're in Chicagoland, on the Indiana side :) About an hour outside the city. Where did you visit on your honeymoon? The UK is definitely on my list of places to travel to! We considered Scotland for our honeymoon but decided on Germany instead.

6 years ago

I'm also in the US. currently in Hawaii. But moving soon for my job. I will find out next month where that will be ????

Oh wow Hawaii! Always wanted to go there. My brother went once, he would have stayed if he could have!

6 years ago

@Ruby Im on the island Oahu. What island did you brother go to? this island has its good and bad parts. but i love it though. I do kind of miss having winter and snow for Christmas though lol

well ladies i think I'm out this month. i have a brown color to my CM and I'm due tomorrow so I'm expecting it to kick in any time now. even if I'm out i want to keep our conversation going. The best thing we can all get in our 2WW's is friendly conversation and support. and we got that right here

Hi @lauradgraham33 - I'm not sure which island, I'll ask him. I know he said it was like being in paradise! We did NYC, Vegas, LA and San Francisco when we came on our honeymoon. All geared around me being pregnant (so many places were ruled out because of zika!) so even though I certainly enjoyed elements of the trip, it was all a bit tainted.
I was so disappointed to read your post this morning. I got the same sinking feeling I feel when I see only the one line. I'm sorry.
I don't know what to think anymore! My temperature is still elevated so I'm not ruling it out- needs to stay high for another 8 days though and I'm not convinced it will! Since my mc, I'm not sure if my pms symptoms have gotten worse/earlier or maybe I'm just more aware of everything to do with my body now!?

6 years ago

@ruby. I read a lot about temperatures dropping when implantation happens (between 7dpo and 11dpo) and then it rises back up. So hopefully that will be the only temp drop you see

SparklingRadishes and MayJ. How is everything going with both of you

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo