Community post

Discussion

4 dpo today join me in your 2WW

View Full Post

Good afternoon Ladies :) i had a miscarriage August 2016 and been trying to get pregnant ever since. today is 4 dpo and I'm tired, gassy and have tender breasts. keeping my that this will be our month.
everyone around me is having babies lol I have been giving them all of my baby stuff from last year. my friends keeps saying that as soon as i give away the last item that i will get pregnant. One of my coworkers had a baby 2 weeks ago. Im going to give her the rest of the stuff. We shall see ....we shall see : ))

71 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 71 Replies | Last Page

@laurendgraham We're trying for our first :) I'm hopeful, but it is cycle #1 so I'm trying not to get too excited haha. Odds are it probably won't happen the first time around so I'm gonna try super hard to not POAS before next weekend (11-12 DPO). Although I'm 30 so I hope we don't have to wait to many cycles to start our family.

As far as symptoms go though, breasts are bigger/fuller than normal today, and darker areolas (sorry TMI)!!

6 years ago

sparkelingRadishes, i have faith that you and all of us will get our bundle of joy when we are meant to. Just have fun trying and try to stay stress free. your symptoms sounds great, and i know how it feels to have to wait for POAS lol thats why i get the ones that cost a dollar. it helps with the waiting lol. I'm 38. i have 2 daughters from a previous marriage and had my tubes tied. i got them reversed last year and got pregnant 6 months later ( the miscarriage ) been trying ever since then.

my breasts got sore again today..nothing else really

6 years ago • Post starter

Any developments today, ladies?

My symptoms have died down a bit -- although I did notice that I'm not depressed like I usually am one week out from my period. Every cycle I usually getting incredibly depressed (to the point of crying) right about now, but I'm super calm comparatively this time around.

7DPO.. only about 6 more days until AF is scheduled to arrive.

6 years ago

oh my god i think i see a faint line

@lauradgraham !!!! please keep us updated!! Hope it gets darker for you !!

6 years ago

well ladies... as of right now I'm not seeing a . maybe it was just a really good evaporation line. but even my husband could see it i took another this morning (FRER) and didn't see anything..BUT...im not due for AF until 1 June so we will see what happens. IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED TRY TRY AGAIN ...RIGHT ?? LOL How are both of you doing? @sparkingradishes and MayJ ?

@lauradgraham, sorry to hear about the BFN :(

POAS today, . But only 8 dpo, so im not out yet! AF not due till June 5.

Was so tire today that i almost fell asleep on my way to work and at my desk all day. Been way moodier and quicker to cry than normal, and hungrier than usual too. Breasts still seem fuller, areolas bigger.

6 years ago

awww thanks SparklingR. your symptoms sound very promising girl I'm going to be so happy if you are pregnant
Its ok about my i have one more pregnancy test left. Im going to take it tomorrow morning and see what happens. my boobs are starting to hurt again and I'm getting some pressure in my pelvic area.. possibly my period getting ready to start. but one thing weird happened today...i didn't have an appetite then morning. i was going to eat a hard boiled egg and suddenly changed my mind thinking "UGHHHHH I DONT THINK I CAN EAT THIS" so all i wanted was a cupe of Dole Pineapples...then i came home for lunch and ate 2 chicken tenders (the frozen kind) baked in the oven... and about 20 minutes after i finished i got nauseous and threw it up and stayed nauseous for about 2 hours then it went away. hmmmmmm not sure what's going on... but ill let you know what happens tomorrow lol

Hi Ladies,
I thought I would join this thread as I am currently 9dpo and it's so good to know there are others going through the awful TWW- or TWT (two week torture!) as I think is more accurate!
I fell pregnant first time of trying in January and was so over the moon. I had a scan at 8 weeks (I have a chronic health condition and also didn't actually believe I was pregnant!) and everything was 'perfect' only to discover at the 10 week scan (yes, I'm paranoid!) that the baby had died at 9 weeks.
Anyway, as I'm sure you'll all know, this has been the worst time of my life. The thing that is keeping me going is the prospect of being pregnant again and holding my baby one day.
So last month was not successful, this month I've been charting my temp and to help give me some ideas. I can do a clear blue early test as of tomorrow, but I am terrirfied! When I wasn't pregnant last month, I couldn't stop the tears from silently falling as I sat and waited for the test result. All I keep thinking is, 'what if that's it now'?!
I've been having a lot of pulling sensations in my pelvis, on both sides, and a few other things. It's so hard not to symptom spot!!
Good luck to everyone

6 years ago

@RubyG so sorry to hear of your loss :( i hope this cycle works out for you. Out seems we're cycle buddies, as I'm 9dpo as well. Please keep us posted!

@lauradgraham that sounds promising about the food aversion and nausea!!! I also only have 1 test left in the house, I'm just gonna have to sit on my hands until Sunday haha. I'm hoping my symptoms aren't just from us renovating our bathroom at the moment breast tenderness has gone away but they are still pretty full. Feeling mild cramps on and off, kind of a sweet, poking or pulling kind of sensation down low mostly on the side i ovulated on.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo