Community post

Discussion

4 dpo today join me in your 2WW

Good afternoon Ladies :) i had a miscarriage August 2016 and been trying to get pregnant ever since. today is 4 dpo and I'm tired, gassy and have tender breasts. keeping my that this will be our month.
everyone around me is having babies lol I have been giving them all of my baby stuff from last year. my friends keeps saying that as soon as i give away the last item that i will get pregnant. One of my coworkers had a baby 2 weeks ago. Im going to give her the rest of the stuff. We shall see ....we shall see : ))

71 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 71 Replies | Last Page

Hi. I think we are both in the same boat. I'm 8dpo with the same symptoms add cramps. I'm sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

6 years ago

lauradgraham - I'm sorry for your loss!

Currently 3DPO I believe, first cycle trying, keeping my
too! so far are just increased CM, feeling a little happier than normal, and slightly tender breasts. I've been feeling pretty tired too but also haven't been getting as much sleep.

6 years ago

Thank you both. I'm doing good with everything. I know when it's meant to happen it will. Today is also 8dpo for me. My boobs are still tender and i had slight cramping yesterday. lol I couldn't help myself. But I bought some cheap $1 pregnancy tests today and going to start taking one every day...starting tomorrow. I'm glad both of y'all replied back. This is my first time making a post on here so it will be great if we keep in touch on how each other goes with this 2week wait ????????.
When I was pregnant last time my boobs stayed sore the whole 2ww and at 11 dpo it just got stronger. And omg was I tired I would pass out on the couch soon as I came home from work 5 pm. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of you.

6 years ago • Post starter

Definitely will keep you both updated on how my TWW goes! Hope everything goes well for you guys!

My breast tenderness is still very minimal, but they do feel full and heavy? I am having mild cramping though, which is not what I usually have at 4DPO! Hoping it's a good sign. Really wishing I could take take ibuprofen for my headache though

6 years ago

@ sparking radishes. If your worried about pain reliever incase your pregnant...Tylenol is safe. Anything without aspirin in it

@Lauradgraham -- Thanks! Yeah, I had taken some Ibuprofen two days ago and then today I read that you should try to use Tylenol instead, but we had nothing but NSAIDs in the house :( Sleep did the trick though, and today I'll pick up Tylenol to have on hand!

Feeling very tired yesterday and today, some mild cramping this morning that feels sort of like ovulation pain -- 5DPO now!

How are you both doing?? Have you tested yet??

6 years ago

I tested this morning (10dpo). Nothing showing up yet though. I have a slight headache this morning and my stomach is bothering me. But other than that I feel pretty good. My breast pain isn't as bad as it was. How are both of you feeling today

I'm feeling disproportionately tired today. I haven't done much of anything but feel like taking a nap (which I almost never do). Feeling a lot of weird cramps/twinges low down today

6 years ago

Lol girl I'm not trying to get your hopes up but that is exactly how I was feeling when I was pregnant!!. Oh I hope this happens for you! Is this your first pregnancy your trying for ?

@MayJ how is everything going with you?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo