Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 and needing advice!

Here's my story, Hubby and I have been trying for the past couple months without me truly knowing when I ovulate. My last period was March 13th, 2017 and lasted 6 days as usual. My periods are regular 29 day cycles. The only missed period I've had recently was due to stress from moving in November 2016 and as soon as i got settled down my period started after a 53 day cycle. I just recently moved again about 3 weeks ago and am settled down so I should have started again. Now I am on CD68 with very swollen tender breasts that are definitely firm. When I first missed my period i had white creamy discharge and now it is more like EWCM. I have frequent urination and heartburn. A sensitivity to certain smells and I get very nauseous when I get hungry which isn't normal for me. My hubby has told me on several occasions that my "scent" is different that he can smell a change on my skin. When i was supposed to start i had two days of light spotting and then it stopped. I have taken 2 dollar tree tests, both negative. I have also recently taken 2 clear blue digital tests, both negative and one first response pregnancy test and that came out negative too. I'm at a loss and I am looking for some advice as well as stories of similar happenings with other women. How long did it take for you to get a positive hpt? Or did any of you have to get blood tests to confirm?

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo