Community post

Discussion

Implantation Bleeding

I would like to know anyone and everyone's experience with implantation bleeding. the internet is so vague about it all. I got what i thought was my period on CD 22. It started of light pink and very little. Then it went to red and a bit heavier. Not my typically 4-6 advils a day heavy bleeding and cramping. I bled much lighter than usual, i did have cramps, but they were tolerable unlike when AF shows her evil face. I'm currently on what should have been the first day of my period CD 28 today. I'm going to test tonight and then again tomorrow morning to see if there is such a thing of having blood and spotting a week before your actual period is due. i probably just stressed myself out last month and it messed up my cycle. that negative was a hard one to see.
Sorry for the essay, but i am really curious what peoples experience is with implantation bleeding or if you know of someone that has had it? keep positive ladies!!

Here's to all of us

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi I'm in a very similar situation, I'm 11 dpo and have been bleeding very lightly for 2days, af ain't due till Sunday so it start 4 days before af! it's bright red with ewcm! I've been having some light cramping too but it's completely different to my usual af!! I did take a test this evening and thought I saw the faintest of lines but not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me!! Good luck

6 years ago

Thank you for replying. Sounds similar to me. I have gone the length of my normal period but it's been completely different. I'm going to test tomorrow again and then on Sunday morning. I think if nothing shows then my cycle was just out of whack this month. I really hope you get a positive. Best wishes!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo