Community post

Discussion

11dpo period starts in 2 days? Feeling off

I had unprotected sex on April 28th and May 3rd. I guess I ovulated on May 5 instead of the 4th because I started cramping and stuff. The cramps have been light and I started having pain on my left ovary and went to the ER last Tuesday and everything came back normal (negative blood and urine test). I was getting super moist and had sensitive nipples as well which is odd because I never cramp a week before my period and my nipples are never sensitive. Saturday rolls around and I go to wee and light brown spotting comes out and I'm constipated. I laid down the whole day and woke up around 12 am Sunday and went to pee and this reddish pink bleeding came out and when I wiped again, it went away and I was like hmmm. The cramping was still faint and the spotting was still brown. Yesterday I went to my doctors to get my ovary looked at. I wasn't cramping at all and had very light spotting. My doctor swabbed me and said I had started my period and I saw a lot of dark brown dark red discharge on the swabs. I started cramping mild but not how I would usually cramp before I start my period because those are waaay worse than these. The urine test came back negative and I'm waiting on my blood results. she gave me some wipes and a pad but when I wiped, nothing was there and when I had left and gone home, nothing was on the pad. I'm like dry down there and I have no discharge coming out. I put in a tampon and remove it after an hour and it's nothing but brown discharge on it. Today I'm still cramping and having sensitive nipples and a slight headache. I had a very bad headache last night and slept the whole entire day. When I start my period, I am usually very very crampy and very "wet" (tmi) . Idk if I'm pregnant or if my body is playing tricks on me. My period starts in 2 days.

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo