Community post

Discussion

6 Days Late and Testing Negative

Hi everyone.

I also posted a pic of a questionable test result I got this morning. I am GOING CRAZY! My period was due between May 3-5, not based on temps or anything like that but based on the fact that I have NEVER missed a period or been late. The longest cycle I have ever had since becoming regular is 33 days, when I took a Plan B. I've been off BC since June. Every test I have taken has been a clear negative, then I got the one today that looks like its positive but also looks a lot like an indent or evap (do evaps show up in less than 10 minutes sometimes?). I am having severe headaches, insomnia, a ton of discharge, my cervix feels soft and hugely swollen. I have also been getting random waves of nausea. But I feel like if I'm pregnant enough to have symptoms, I am pregnant enough to test positive. Would love to hear other people's thoughts. I have spent more money than I'd like to admit on FRERTs, should I keep testing or give up and accept that for some crazy reason my period is missing for the first time in 14 years?

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey! Did the line look just white? I had one like that ueaterdsy kist presumed it was negative. I looked at your hpt and looks similar to the one I got yesterday. I presumed it had to be pink to be positive.

My previous cyxle was 40 days and approx 10 days longer than the previous cycle but I am only off BC since Christmas.

I have been having similar symptoms to you- a huge amount of gas, constipation and flatulence which is rare for me. Let's hope we are pg and maybe we haven't enough hcg just yet!

6 years ago

Its so faint I could hardly tell if there was any color to it or not to be honest! I assumed positive at first but then logic returned - lol. I am pretty sure it was an indent line. I'm going to try (once again) with FMU. My cycles are always 28-30 days, like clockwork. FX for you! Let me know if you get any results!

6 years ago • Post starter

Update - I am now 3 weeks late, had a negative blood test at 10 days late, and just got a clear as day positive!! It's true what they say, you're not out until AF comes!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey johammah! That is fantastic! Congratulations on your bfp! So thrilled for you.

So I had a visit from AF a few days afyer that. It was such an unusual af with quite severe crampimg and a few clots (sorry tmi) and only really lasted a day and a half.

I still feel much the same- exhausted, bloated and the odd bit of nausea. Not too sure what is going on with me. Been having a sore throat, stuffy noses, blocked sinuses prob just the weather or allergies.

Wishing you all the luck ij the world with your pregnancy!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo