Community post

Discussion

Depo provera experiences?

I was on depo provera for all my teenage years. 15-19 years of age. My SO and I decided that we in the somewhat future would like to try for a child. My last depo shot was in October of 2016. My Doctor told me that it could take up to 18 months before I ever get my period again. So me being me I was optimistic from what I read on sites like this was started taking ovulation tests. I FINALLY got a positive OPK on April 10th 2017. We ttc that day and 2 days after. I then started taking HPT after day 14 for 6 days. All were negative. I FINALLY got my first period 26 days later on may 6th!! I was never happier to see blood in my life. It was an odd period. Mostly brown(old blood sitting in my uterus for years said my doctor). Me and my SO decided we will not ttc this month but wait till after my second period next month so my uterus is strong enough for a sticky baby
Anyone else have experiences with depo?

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Ive been off depo for a year now I had my last jab 10/5/16 had a period in June missed three months period in October and every month since but cycles are all over the place and I've had two periods a month last month and this month so I'm confused whether it's because of depo and my body just trying to get back to normal hope things go well for you xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo