Community post

Discussion

HPT white line issues?! Help?

Hello ladies,
I've just experienced a very early m/c my levels were 22miu/ml 3 weeks ago & 7miu/ml about 2 weeks ago and I only started bleeding this Sunday just gone (07/05/17) it only lasted 2 days (ended in the evening of 09/05/17) and was fairly light compared to what I have experienced in previous m/c's.
Anyways, my issue today is the dreaded white line! I was checking to make sure I wasn't still pregnant (dr's orders) as my breasts are still sore and we expected my bleed to be a little longer than what it was... I've spotted this morning for about 10 minutes but nothing major and although I wasn't bleeding yesterday I still had AWFUL cramping.
So, this test has appeared with a white line sandwiched between 2 pink lines about 2mm apart?
What's the dealio?

Is this just where the dye has caught on the antibody strip? I will post photos of it when it was first done and one now it's dry (if possible)

TIA ladies! :) x

Two Angels floating through the galaxies One child who's 7yo User Image

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

User Image

This one is within the time frame

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi. So I had that on a dollar store test 2 days before my bfp. Like there was enough hcg to activate the strip but not enough tu pull color. Could be left over hcg. I know your also super fertile after but not sure if its too soon

6 years ago

Oh my gosh KatyCat thats so interesting! I had a white line yesterday just binned it. How long did you wait to test after the white line hpt?

6 years ago

See, this is where it gets oh so confusing... I actually conceived (with the m/c just gone) approx 4 days before period due day! I had light spotting for 3 days from the day after my due period date last cycle. Took a test a few days later and it was a very faint bfp on 25miu/ml test and had a bfp on another different brand test the day after, then it kept showing negatives straight after that, even with different tests! so went drs and had my blood draw which was 7miu/ml, so my pregnancy failed as quick as it came my levels waded off within 4 days and because I had such a light m/c (had a telephone appointment with my dr) she told me to test again because my levels waded by the time I should've been ovulating and I was still intimate with my partner she thinks I could've ovulated and caught again before I actually bled the m/c out!

Soooo weird!
But anyways, I haven't tested again since but yesterday morning I had the exact same result, i've been getting pains in my side (left) that feel like pinches but my boobs are no longer sore (They stopped hurting after I finished bleeding with m/c) BUT... after I stopped for a day, I had one patch of medium spotting which was dark brown/black on my undies (11/05/17 - yesterday)

All of this is just too confusing!
I don't want to ever try for a baby again after all of this :( It's just too much for my little mind to cope with :(

I will get some more tests today or tomorrow and see what the result is, I'm hoping it's negative right now because I'm just too scared of losing another baby and having all the worry.
I've just been diagnosed with a TMJ disorder due to stress! and this is the least of my worries when I'm in so much agony with that :'( (Yes I am feeling rather sorry for myself recently!! lol!)

I hope all of you ladies have a much easier and lovelier time making babies
Baby dust to you all xxx

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo