Community post

Discussion

How was your implantation bleeding and cramping experience?

Hello ladies! I want to ask all the mothers out there about their implantation bleeding and cramping experience and how you knew FORSURE that it was implantation?

8 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I spotted with my son only when I wiped and was pretty sure then.
THis last time, I went to the bathroom and had dried tiny blood spots in my undies, the next day at the gym after leg press I went to the bathroom and wiped 1 light blood spot. I knew I was then for sure.

6 years ago

:( I am going crazy over here... AF is due within the next 2 days. this red spotting makes me think I am out for this month :( me and OH have been TTC for 3 years :(

6 years ago • Post starter

I had the spotting a week before my period was due with both pregnancy, had no IB with my daughter. They say it can happen at your period time. Anywhere from2-7 days long, but light. So unless you get a real period it is still possible.

6 years ago

I honestly just don't think I can take any more of this.... OH keeps saying "i know it sucks, but lets keep trying." and I'm just sitting here in tears and agony over this ONE LINE on a stick that has been taunting me day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year! *rips hair out* I am DONE. OH has NO IDEA how hard this is for me to go thru time and time again. :(

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey!! I have the same issue, I have been spotting from 2dpo until 12dpo, had very pregnant symptoms in the first 7 days, and now they are all gone! Still no AF ;/ just spotting and watery cm. Have you tasted yet?
Baby dust and good luck to you! :)

6 years ago

I don't have spotting but I'm 6 dpo and have been having noticeable cramping,so????????????????????????????????

6 years ago

Hey Radynesty,
I am currently 10dpo and have had constant light cramps and very light bleeding, only knew u was because i checked internally. We have been ttc 15 months, i was diagnoised with pcos 2 months ago and put on metformin. DH and i have an appt in July for more tests. Hoping im preg so i dont have to go.

Have u and DH done any tests? Did u get af? The tww is driving me batty.

6 years ago

DH && I are trying to conceive our first so I can't say for sure but this cycle I started having very different cramps on and off from 6dpo to 11dpo. Today I am 12dpo. I tested on 10dpo, no hold, mid day, & it was negative. Today I also noticed for the first time ever, pinkish && tan creamy CM. These are firsts for me, so I don't know that it is implantation for sure. Good luck && baby dust to you! <3

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo