Community post

Discussion

Telling people I am Pregnant

I told my boyfriend we are expecting and he was as happy as I am. I am 18DPO if I calculated things right. So I chose to tell a good friend of mine and she just kept shooting me concern and saying I should have used protection. Exactly when do people think they can dictate your life? Me and my BF have had our ups and a long time of downs. But we worked it all out. I thought she would be a bit more supportive than she is acting. It makes me fear telling everyone else. Maybe I will just keep this to myself.
I also love how it is always the people who do not have their stuff together who decide to give you advice.
Sorry for the rant. It is just my heart is feeling heavy and I feel I will not have the support (besides my bf) that I would want.

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oh darlin,
if you are young and it sounds like you are, I am close to 30 so I can say that ;) lol People for whatever reason think its okay to butt in. I was 20yr when I had my daughter, and I was married but he was military so I got plenty of an ear full. As long as you are both happy, take what others say with a grain of salt. We tell family and close friends within a couple weeks of knowing. We tell the world and my daughter because if something happens I don't want her hurt, till the second trimester. But really with my daughter I told myspace world the day of the test lol Good luck!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo