Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 283 Replies | Last Page

So maybe the reason all the baby beans aren't sticking is that I really don't have a period!!! I got a little brown when I wiped 8pm Friday night. Full period on Saturday and lighter Sunday and today it's just the old brown and I don't need to wear anything but a pantyliner!!! I didn't even bleed on my heavy days at night!!! What the hell!!! Ugh

Well heard to another round of trying!

Smartbaby- how late are u?!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

@nelle it is funny that you said that because when AF came she came 2 days late but on Wednesday nothing happened until 9 that night pink spotting and then on Thursday and Friday regular flow and then Saturday back to pink spotting. The strange thing is I still had tingly sensations in by bb's and frequent urination and on top of that when my period comes I spot for 1 day and then have 4 days of heavy flow as I have endometriosis. So like you this has been a weird cycle. Do you feel different? Or you feel like the is going to come anyday?

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

@ladybug- I counted this as AF. I don't think I can count it as anything else. My temps went way down and all my symptoms went away. I just usually have a solid 3 days of bleeding then it spots then it's gone not just like 2 days then spotting. It will be gone tomorrow. Maybe this is why my brand aren't sticking bc I barely have an lining for them to implant to! Ugh

Jenelle

@nelle I'm sorry you have to go through this. I counted this cycle as AF as well until doctor confirms otherwise. When you say your lining is thin do you mean your uterine lining?

6 years ago

Yes. I'm thinking because I'm not bleeding very much and for a short time I don't have enough cushion for baby bean to implant. I might be nuts I don't know I'm trying to rationalize in my head why it's not working.

Jenelle

nelle do not beat yourself up. How did you find out your lining was thin?? Did the doctor tell you and if this is the case you should make an appointment with him to see how you can go about making your lining good for baby to implant. As for me I endometriosis and my lining is thick which can make it difficult to implant as well. As I stated before IO have been TTC # 2 for 6 years now and trust me I have felt exactly what you are feeling right now so it is normal. The only advise I can give is to try not to make it a job with all the temping and OPK just have a good time and try not to stress. That is what me DH have chosen to do because it gets so incredibly stressful knowing that you literally did everything right and still no . It will happen I really believe that. Hang in there we are all here for you.

6 years ago

Thanks ladybug!!! And the doctor didn't tell me that it's just my own speculation. I know we are gonna find ways to make it fun and I'm not gonna be stressed! Plus I get married in 3 months so I'll keep myself occupied with that lol

Jenelle

nelle OMG congratulations on your upcoming wedding. . That is such an exciting time and yes you will be soo occupied BD'ing . Like I said no matter the outcome you have support from us. :)

6 years ago

And I appreciate the support!!! Thanks!!!

Jenelle

Hi ladies,

I hope all is well. I just need some support today. Woke up this morning and I am spotting and I am scared beyond words. Trying to get an appointment to see my doctor but haven't heard yet. It's just Brown right now but I am so scared. Same thing happened last time .

I am trying to be strong and stay positive but .... just tell me it will be ok please.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo