Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Temp is down even more today. Still above cover but barely. It's 12dpo today and got a bfn. I expect AF to show up tomorrow night or Thursday morning. Not sure how to feel. Crying a lot today. Just feel defeated. I think I'm gonna take time off for a while. 7 months is a long time for me. I know many of you have been trying muuuuuch longer than me. Not sure how emotionally you do it. But I'm ready to sit out for a while.

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

@Nelle - sorry to hear that your temps are down...I know how you feel in terms of needing a break...that's exactly how I feel this cycle, which is why I haven't been around much...it does get overwhelming at times...take some time...hope you feel better soon!

6 years ago

@nelle trust me I know exactly how you feel. I started spotting on Tuesday which is normal for me right before AF and when I saw that I was just devastated as I have been literally trying for 7 years and it still never get easy to see . I am like you feeling really defeated and depressed. I feel like everyone else around me is getting pregnant and I am not. It is so hard because I know I should not feel this way but I can not help it. I just spent the holiday very depressed and crying. I sent the kids and DH away just to be alone. I just feel like why can't I finally get my miracle. .

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! Anyone in the TWW process? Any strong symptoms?

User image

6 years ago

Hey Ladies!
I'm 7 dpo, the wait is always so hard. I thought I got a slight positive today but I'm sure its just wishful thinking. I never have very strong symptoms with any pregnancy so I have to patiently wait for 2 lines.
So sorry to those already out this month. Baby dust to you all next month!

User Image

6 years ago

Hi nelle, ladybugsmom and smartbaby,

I haven't been on here for a while, since it has been depressing for me. I am sorry to hear that AF seems to be showing up ladybugsmom, i can only imagine how you feel after trying for so long.

Nelle, i know you are losing hope but stay strong. If you need a time out, take it. I found by doing that when you decide to jump back in you will be ready mentally. Maybe in the mean time you could devise a new plan - look at what didn't work and what might work.

Smartbaby, i hope things are going better for you. on the bright side, if there is one, we have each other to rely on when we need it.

I am still waiting for AF to arrive after the miscarriage. I was hoping she would come early this month so i could have a chance when i see DH in a couple weeks but that doesn't look like it will happen. Been temping but i haven't seen a rise so i don't think i have O'd yet. But i did have a lot of ewcm over the last couple of days so i really am not sure what is happening.

I guess i just have to wait and see what happens now.

Good luck to the rest of ladies who are in the TWW

6 years ago

Hello Ladies...

Just an update. So I was supposed to start my period yesterday. Temp went up about .18 degrees. Figured it would have dropped well below cover today and I would just have a 27 day cycle. Well my temp went down about .13 degrees today but it is still above my cover, not my much but still above. I have had minimal discomfort today in lower abdomen, not really cramps but kinda. Hard to explain. So I would assume that AF will be here by morning. Not testing because I really don't think there is a point. especially with the cramping and slight nausea today after I eat.

Thank you ladybug and Kerrist for the kind words and Smartbaby I hope you are doing well too! Im going to take a break for a while but I will check in with the board to see how everyone is doing. Good luck to you all!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone. I'm cd13 and have a positive opk some last night. Probably going to ovulate today or early tomorrow. Dh and I bd last night and plan another for tonight. I used a soft cup after to hold in the swimmers for about 8hrs.

The end of this month I'm scheduled for a Femvue, or hsg which will find out if my tubes are clear or not. I've heard it's very painful. Id love to just get pregnant so I can cancel it lol.

I'm not on any fertility drugs this month, just lots of vitamins.
Prenatal
Vitex
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Maca root for the first half of cycle
Coq10
Folic Acid
Vitamin B612
Evening primrose oil for first half of cycle
I'll do progesterone cream after ovulation.

My goodness, it's a lot of freaking pills to take. And dh is complaining we have to bd for 3 days in a row.... Men.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I am 10 dpo and have had some bloating, increased cervical fluid, fatigue and maybe increased saliva. I had a positive LH test but bfn. So nervous as this is count down time. Had a miscarriage in December 2016. Am hoping for a 2/2018 baby!! Anyone else!!

6 years ago

@mariasboys13 - I hope those are good signs! I have some of the same. I've also been having very mild cramping since a couple days after ovulation. This cycle has been a rough one just because everything has been going "right", but sadly still no BFP for me at 11DPO

@calvingirl - I have been taking all of those except Maca root and have also been taking Omega 3, Myo-Istotol, mucinex, bromelain and green tea...It is def a lot to keep up with...I stopped the Vitex this cycle after I ovulated though

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

and CONGRATS to all the lucky ladies with BFP and February babies on the way!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo