Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Ladybug, I swear I was planning to test this morning anyways at 10dpo because of all the picnics this holiday weekend and wanting to have an adult beverage or two.

I've had a funny feeling this go around since 2 or 3dpo when i woke up with cramps and diarrhea. It passed quick and I vividly recall that same thing happened when I conceived my 2nd. My boobs haven't been sore, but around that time they felt hard and lumpy.. it resolved a bit and the tingled 9dpo, today they feel hard and lumpy again. Yesterday at 9dpo I had slight pink tinged spotting and very mild cramps/ twinges. They didnt feel like full on pms cramps. The spotting was done by the time I went to bed. Very brief.

I've been fighting off a cold for the last week and a half, so I have been sleeping and feeling exhausted a ton and I had a backache about 8dpo. Thought it was from all the coughing.

Other things this time around.. crazy vivid dreams!

I feel pregnant. I actually expected a positive this am! Its faint so I am being cautious till those lines get darker... But i am over the moon!

6 years ago

Hi ladies I thought I would join you on here. I was in the Jan 2018 group but I am out for Jan and hopefully in for Feb.

Congrats to all of you who were so lucky to get your BFP Please keep us updated here and let us know how you go.

So today I am CD12 and I am approaching O in the next few days...yay!!! So we bd friday, today and will prob do so again on Tues which expected O (sorry tmi) I was advised by my doc and a friend that every second day or every 2-3 days is best method for ttc.

My MIL has been doing acupuncture on me to get my cycles more regular as I had cycles 33-40 days after coming off BC which made it difficult to spot O. Tbh I think last month was the first month that I definitely noticed O having had a huge amount of clear/ewcm on a particular day or two. My last cycle was only 30 days which is back to normal. I am getting acupuncture done again 2mw so I am hoping I am on another 30 day cycle and hopefully conceive this cycle otherwise I will be going to the doc next month. I just turned 30 and my DH is 28 so we are a nice age, both fit and healthy and hopefully fully fertile!

Wishing you all baby dust and sticky vibes! Looking forward to hearing more BFP stories soon

6 years ago

Hello ladies ,I am doing well. I don't really have much of an update rather that my boobs and nipples hurting still. I am due for AF on Wednesday and they still hurt. And the crazy thing is that my nipples feel the same as when I used to nurse my daughter. They like sting and tingle right on the nipple and under the areola and then when i press on it the stinging intensified. Very strange. my cm has been creamy but since I haven't been checking for cm any other cycle I'm not sure if that would be a symptom. Also my lower back has been killing me but I always get back pain so I'm going to rule that one out as well. I started cramping late last night they were like dull aches not terrible like AF but it alternates btwn my mid section and my right side which is where in o'd. That's all I have for now oh and I'm 14 dpo.bso that this is it.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hi girls,

Just joining this group, I am currently 2dpo is anyone on a similar timing? I am planning to test at 9 or 10 dpo so in one week. so far no symptoms of course ; )

I will come back regularly hopefully the week will go fast!

sticky vibes to everyone! and congrats to you Meghan!!

Marie

6 years ago

Ladybug! Sounds promising!
My Af is due Wednesday too. It better stay away for both of us!

Thank you Marie and to you!

I have tested the last 3 mornings. Still getting faint positives on the FRER. It still being faint is kinda sketching me out, so i may go buy an alternative brand test and maybe a digital for piece of mind. My boobs are still tender so, I'm feeling good!

Sending lots of good thoughts your way ladies!

6 years ago

@ Meghan OMG you have a 27/28 cycle??? What were your symptoms and when did you first get your ?? I'm so afraid to test and trying to wait until I officially mid AF I test because I can't bear the disappointment. Right now just have some cramping and sore bbs and tingling nips. I am hoping this is it for me.

6 years ago

I will be 12dpo tomorrow and I think I might test. I'm due Friday. I pretty much feel ok except the nausea after I eat and my boobs and nips are sore. Not crazy like u ladybug but enough that I notice. I'm hoping but I just don't have any symptoms so I'm thinking I'm out. Guess we shall see. Keep you all posted!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

So ladies I think I'm out started spotting today only when wipe but still mild cramps. Ughhh 7years of trying and you would think I would be used to but nope. I'm going to sign out for awhile this journey has been awful and I need a break from this.

6 years ago

So sorry to hear AF showed up! That it tough ttc for 7 years. Wishing you all the luck in the world and lots of baby dust for the future xx

6 years ago

Let us know ladybug if you need anything... I think I'll be right behind u!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo