Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 283 Replies | Last Page

@Nelle this feels so weird as I got so used to Jan babies. Anywho here is another month of crazy symptom spotting, overwhelming and stressful days down to the exciting moments.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Love it!!!!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

I moving here too
Anything new yea gona try this cycle?
Im cd10, wating o, opk blank white lol, hope soooonnn

Lods lods baby dust ladies

6 years ago

Hi ladies

I am in no mans land (AF is late but all BFNs) right now :)
Lets see what this month brings ;)

to all

User Image

6 years ago

@Nelle - I feel like I'm out, but I am still waiting on AF to arrive...either way I am joining you here...thanks for starting the thread

6 years ago

Ok ladies I just want to warn you in advance this is about to be so TMI. So I think I just had an early MC the reason why I think so is because i still feel like I have pg symptoms like peeing and sore bbs with shooting pain piercing through them. Now I have endometriosis and tend to clot but I just had the biggest clot shoot out my whooo haaa it was so scary, this came after hours of agonizing back pain and terrible cramps. Then after the clot dropped in the toilet I took a shower and in the process of washing that area I had another clot drop out the size of small apple. I don't know what to think because I never tested positive but I still was getting pg symptoms. I need your advice even though I'm going to let my doc know about it on Tuesday. Oh and I'm on cycle day 2 .

6 years ago

Hay @Ladybugmum, hun, so sorry you going true thisanother. It must be so hard not knowing what is going on. Just wanted give you lil my experience from last month. I as well had all pg symptoms, two days before I started spotting I had v bad back pain, and straght away I knew something is not right, and sure, when I tested line was bearly there, were few days before was v dark. As for bleeding, when it got heavy there was lods of clots, but wasnt as big as yours. But lods. I think when you go to doctor, definitely tell her about it, and maybe they can do scan and see if they can see what it could be. Hope you feeling better soon hun

As for me, noth happening. Opk super negative and temp weirdly low! Ahhh, hope soon!

6 years ago

@nikolina those are exactly the symptoms that I had. I am trying not to think about it and move on but I can't help but feel hurt as I want nothing more than to give DH another baby :(. I am going to talk to my doctor about it and see what he says but until I have to focus on this cycle and continue to pray for my miracle baby.

6 years ago

@ladybug- I'm so sorry hun... I can't even begin to feel what you are but my heart hurts for you. You still have us and your DH so we will get you through it.

@smartbaby- I know I'm out for sure. My temp dropped to 97.2 today. Coverline is 97.6. Just waiting for the to show up. I expect her this afternoon. Right on schedule! Grrrrr.

@ anna- hold out girl! I've heard of people getting negatives 2 weeks past af due. You aren't out yet! How were your temps today!?

Welcome to all the girls who came over from January 2018 babies and any new ladies that join us!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo