Community post

Discussion

Getting faint lines - very uncomfortable / pains

Hello! Its my first post... been TTC for 2 months, 1st baby also had a chemical pregnancy in March.

I'm 13DPO today and got a faint line on a frer yesterday and (which I am sure is positive) but a BFN on a cheapie. Then today I got a faint line on an internet cheapie, which figures if you think about sensitivity.

I got definitel implantation bleeding at around 7DPO for 2-3 days (browny blood, small amounts) and then some mild cramping but from 11DPO-12DPO I've had pretty intense stomach pains almost like muscular aches and I've found it so hard to get comfortable in bed. Does this sound normal? I also notice the pains are worse after I've eaten - could it be everything shifting to make room in there?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Its pretty early to have pains that make it hard to get comfy, I would call your doctor if it does not go away. I am on my 3rd pregnancy right now 6 weeks, and I get sharp pains in my belly but only last a few seconds and nothing to make me feel out of the normal. I hope its all normal for you! Good luck!

7 years ago

Hi Owl,

First of all, congrats on the BFPs!

To answer your question, I don't really know if the muscular aches are normal, but it does make sense as I know someone who got intense back aches due to things shifting in preparation, and she said it was one of her first early pregnancy symptoms!

I agree with thedjinn, if you're really uncomfortable, it wouldn't hurt to talk to a doc about it.

I have had the opposite experience with pregnancy tests.

I'm currently only 10 DPO and have been testing with Easy@Home brand internet dip strips. I've been getting very faint lines since 8 DPO, however I tested with FRERs and got stark white negatives. It's still early to test, but I'm not sure I believe the internet cheapies! I have yet to have a positive on a FRER.

Which internet cheapies were you using?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo