Community post

Discussion

Implantation Bleed???

Hello Ladies,

Me and my hubby haven't been trying actively to conceive, but haven't been avoiding it either.
I have erratic periods, so no idea about ovulation day. The last period I had was about 1 month 2wks ago(Nov 27 2014). We were "together" around the 4th Jan 2015 and about 6days later (10th Jan), I started spotting. It wasn't like my regular period at all. Dark red to brown discharge and spotting a few drops 3 days. Enough to need a liner only. I did 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative.
This has never happened before. I usually have very painful and heavy periods even if they are irregular. I dont have any of that this time around and no other symptoms.

Any ideas if this could possibly be pregnancy or just me over thinking it?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I wouldn't rule it out unless the witch shows. All of our bodies are different and if spotting in between periods isn't the norm for you I'd definitely look into a few a dollar store brands. The no symptom thing doesn't mean anything. I didn't and still don't really have any symptoms and I will be 6w 2mom.

9 years ago

Thanks!!! I plan on taking the test in a couple days. I hate the roller coaster experience!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo