Community post

Discussion

Anyone 10dpo want to join me for the wait....

I'm 10 dpo and I think there's a really faint line on the test today, but not enough to convince me - and it's early days. We are tcc our second and seem to conceive fairly easily but I can't seem to hold on to them too well. :-(

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi!! I'm 9DPO right now and told myself I would't take a HPT this early but caved....this morning was a BFN :( 2nd month of TTC our 1st.

Fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

9 dpo is still early. I was getting negatives (testing too early but just can't help myself!!!). Now I've got positives - even with a digital test yaay!. Hang in there because sometimes bfp doesn't show until later. X

9 years ago • Post starter

Am 10dpo been testing nearly everyday . I know bonkers but it's all been bfn and just feel down as tomorrow was my due date but mc at 5 months and I feel like that's it. Am 41 with one child thought b nice for my liitle one to have a sibling but just feeling like 5 months of being pregnant and having that taken away from me really hurt :(

Good luck to everyone ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo