Community post

Discussion

Am I crazy?!? Lol!

Hello ladies! First time poster! I'm currently 10dpo (I think--I wasn't tracking.) hubby and I had two moments riiiight around what I think was ovulation day. We have one little boy and were gonna start trying for #2 soon anyway!

Anyway at about 6-7 dpo I started getting cramps. AF due end of next week and I don't usually cramp early. They were intense for 2 or 3 days then gone. I also experienced heartburn (haven't had that since I was preggo 5 years ago), nausea, and headaches. Then Friday I really didn't have any symptoms except bloating and BURPING. And I'm grossing myself out...I don't burp. Saturday I caved and tested - late Saturday evening I got super nauseous and a sore throat. It only lasted til this morning then gone. Today more burping and my boobs are killing me the last two days! Tonight I came home and sat down and immediately got a dizzy spell and now I'm sick to my stomach and more burping. None of this is normal for me! I don't REALLY remember how I felt last time before I got my BFP. But I just feel...pregnant.

Am I being crazy?! It's been 5 years and I don't remember how this went the first time! Just looking for some other mamas insight!! Thanks in advance :)

Karen Mommy to Caleb for a little miss next time!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Any news?!?! Did AF rear her ugly head??

6 years ago

She did last month! I was convinced! But here we are today and...

!!!! I'm 11 dpo!

Karen Mommy to Caleb for a little miss next time!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo