Community post

Discussion

14 DPO could i be pregnant??

My fiance and I have been trying to convince for a year! Period began Dec 20, 2014 ended Dec 24, 2014. Had intercourse Dec 26,27,28,29,30.. Ovulation began Dec 29. (had an ovulation kit). I am 14 DPO.. I got sick Jan 10.. Constant heat flashes. No breast tenderness or swelling. Have been going pee every 20 mins. What's the possibility of pregnancy ? Project period date is Jan 19, 2015.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

2ww is the worst especially when you just wanna see BFP already. But there is no way of any of us knowing the probability of you being pregnant. Have you tested yet? I tested 4 days aftwr missed af and the + showed up right away. I will be 6w 2mom and i'm just now starting to feel any symptoms....the nausea which I pray would just go far far away and the sore bb's.

9 years ago

Yes 2ww is the absolute worse... I'm nervous to test because I'm not sure if its too early or not.. But congrats to you =)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo