Community post

Discussion

Bullying and Negativity in CHAT

I DO not like the chat option. If a person really had good intentions and need support they can PRIVATE message. Thats just fine. But with CHAT. Women say awful things to each other and use foul words.

Just what a TTC woman needs is other people being rude.

BABY FEVER!!

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

WOW...really? i haven't even tried the chat yet...glad i didn't :-) thanks for the heads-up!!! i can see the negativity on the images when it clearly is a positive and it would be one or two ppl that will vote negative...smdh #jealous :-) they need to quit ctp thuggin :-p

User Image

12 years ago

omg that's awful!

12 years ago

i disagree i use the chat alot and find the ppl in there are very helpful and in the same predicament as myself i think its helpful to talk as a group and discuss diffrent methods of ttc its all very supportive and no bitchyness has been seen in the room since i have been using it and i go in daily
i like to think i have made some friends by using the chat as there a great bunch of girls

12 years ago

I am surprised at this suggestion. if you didn't find the chat helpful, I would understand not using it.

I personally have the found the chat as a tremendous support system. I made friends and they had followed me through my miscarriage and given support.

I understand that some persons did not want to chat, but had there not been a chat i would not have made some friends and gotten to share our stories. I am hoping that you will reinstate the chat rooms.

Removing the chat rooms because of the few will only negatively affect this site and the members in it. By either having the participate at your own risk mentality or a zero tolerance policy where negative behavior is banned, would still let the majority enjoy the chat rooms. These chat rooms are the reason I came to CTP, and I hope that you will consider reinstating them.

User Image

12 years ago

Totally agree with post above.
Hope it is reinstated soon. Chat was only reason I came into this site. Thanks!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo