Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Bullying and Negativity in CHAT

Category: Forum Suggestions & Bugs
Posted by alliecat » Jan. 27, 2012 9:22pm

I DO not like the chat option. If a person really had good intentions and need support they can PRIVATE message. Thats just fine. But with CHAT. Women say awful things to each other and use foul words.

Just what a TTC woman needs is other people being rude.

alliecat
Reply by Shawngie » Jan. 28, 2012 4:41am

WOW...really? i haven't even tried the chat yet...glad i didn't :-) thanks for the heads-up!!! i can see the negativity on the images when it clearly is a positive and it would be one or two ppl that will vote negative...smdh #jealous :-) they need to quit ctp thuggin :-p

Shawngie

Reply by heatherz » Jan. 28, 2012 5:22am

omg that's awful!

heatherz

Reply by vicky87 » Jan. 28, 2012 9:09am

i disagree i use the chat alot and find the ppl in there are very helpful and in the same predicament as myself i think its helpful to talk as a group and discuss diffrent methods of ttc its all very supportive and no bitchyness has been seen in the room since i have been using it and i go in daily
i like to think i have made some friends by using the chat as there a great bunch of girls

vicky87

Reply by MrsMLCMama » Feb. 24, 2012 8:31am

I am surprised at this suggestion. if you didn't find the chat helpful, I would understand not using it.

I personally have the found the chat as a tremendous support system. I made friends and they had followed me through my miscarriage and given support.

I understand that some persons did not want to chat, but had there not been a chat i would not have made some friends and gotten to share our stories. I am hoping that you will reinstate the chat rooms.

Removing the chat rooms because of the few will only negatively affect this site and the members in it. By either having the participate at your own risk mentality or a zero tolerance policy where negative behavior is banned, would still let the majority enjoy the chat rooms. These chat rooms are the reason I came to CTP, and I hope that you will consider reinstating them.

MrsMLCMama

Reply by gaby(bfp) » Feb. 24, 2012 12:13pm

Totally agree with post above.
Hope it is reinstated soon. Chat was only reason I came into this site. Thanks!

gaby(bfp)