Community post

Discussion

4 follicles clomid BFN 11 dpo

This is my first round of Clomid dose 50.I went for my scan cycle day 11 and the nurse said I had four large follicles and that we should refrain from sex or use protection this month as there was a higher chance of multiples.
Anyway for us, the possibility of having a baby or even two was like dangling a hot dog in front of a starving dog.we went ahead and used ovulation sticks the clear blue digital ones and had sex every day during my fertile period.now Im 11dpo and took a 10miu superdrug test and nothing!! withmy two chemical pregnancies both first showed on 11dpo on superdrug.I just feel so disappointed I can't figure out what went wrong its so frustrating .I feel like I'm out for this month.Has anyone else had a similar experience ?!

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I would have done the same. 11 dpo is still pretty early. But I hear ya, after 3 1/2 years, I know when I'm out. I definitely don't think that was too many follicles especially if it was just intercourse and if you've already been having problems getting pregnant. I could see if it was iui and had that many.

Mill

6 years ago

Exactly you know after so long how your body works.Its so frustrating.i hope you get your bfp soon .who knew trying to conceive would be so difficult

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo