Community post

Discussion

NOT FAIR

my sis found out she is preg today after she heard i had been trying she started this month and got a positive test today... i have been trying for yrs. its so hard to be happy for her i need to talk to someone but normally she is who i talk to but for some reaon i just cant i dunno what the matter with me i want to be happy for her so bad this is her second baby ... have any of you been thru this andif so any advice... i feel like im going crazy

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Aww I can sort of relate to how you are feeling.

Was trying for a year, suffered 2 miscarriages, was feeling really down about not being able to have a baby.

Was upset of people getting pregnant around me, to the point I used to cry in public places. No one understood how I was feeling.

I eventually talked it through with my family and it eased the pain a little. My husband and I planned to go travelling around the world and all the stress was taken away.

We found out we were pregnant a few weeks before returning home. I now have a healthy 1 year old.

It will happen for you just try remain positive. ð???

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo