Community post

Discussion

Is it true to be more fertile after a loss

Hi, i tried researching this but got so many different answers on google. Is it true women are more fertile after a miscarriage ?
Any women who have gotten pregnant straight after a early miscarriage ?

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi Pixie!!

In 2015 I got pregnant first time ever, and had cp at 5 weeks, very next month I got pregnant again, so yeas, I think you would slightly higher chance to get pregnant straght after. But unfortunately I had another cp. It that stage I tought I never gona be able to have successful pregnancy, but we kept ttc straght after and got pregnant with my son on third month after last cp, and all was good!

At the moment im going true another early mc 5w2d, but I keep positive, its just wasnt ment to be this time.

Wishing you best if luck, and hope soon you will get your rainbow baby!

7 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope i am able to concieve soon wishing everyday for a rainbow baby

7 years ago • Post starter

Im so sorry for your loss pixie. But one thing I learned from my loses is that I am able to conceive naturally, and that the day will come when we will have our rainbow babies! I wish you all the best and lods lods baby dust hun.

7 years ago

Hi, I believe that is true. I loss my son during the 32nd week of my pregnancy. He just stopped breathing. I got pregnant four months later, which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage. I am so sorry for your loss though. Life is amazing though because exactly six years to the day we loss our son, we conceived our next blessing. Stay positive and keep trying.

7 years ago

I had a chemical Pregnancy and 23 days after I started bleeding with that sweetpea I tested positive for another little baby that we actually got to see in ultrasound but sadly it also ended in miscariage at almost six weeks. So definitely possible to get pregnant again with a new baby right after losing another.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo