Community post

Discussion

Can anyone help me?

Hello All!!
Sorry for how long this is going to be! I am hoping some of you may have gone through the same things and can help me with some clarification and hopefully good outcomes ????
Back in March I realized I was 3 days late for my period so I decided to take a few HPT tests, and even took a blood test which all turned out to be negative. I didn't worry about it too much, and decided that I probably wasn't pregnant since I had yet to get a positive. As we all know, its so hard not to test when you haven't had your period, so I went out and bought a couple cheap blue dye tests and took them and actually got two BFP's. Even though both of these positives showed up immediately, I was not sold that they were actual positives since I had heard so many horror stories of false positives with blue dye. So, the next day I decided to go buy a cheapie pink dye from the dollar store, and low and behold, it was negative. After this negative, I was super disappointed and told myself I would wait for AF to show up and not test again unless I missed my April period. Well, my April period should have showed up last week, but never did. I decided to test again this weekend. I bought a couple pink dyes and this time two of them were definite BFP - immediate thick pink lines. I still didn't believe it since it wasn't a name brand, so I went out and got a First Response pack of two to take the next morning, and guess what? Both of them turned out to be negative.
After all of this, I decided to give my doctor a call and tell her I have tested both positive and negative. She immediately scheduled me for a blood test which I found out today was negative! I proceeded to tell her about my two BFP's this weekend and she immediately got me in for another blood test, but this time a quantitative one. If the quantitative one is also negative, she said we would go ahead and schedule an ultra sound to see what's going on. My husband and I were not TTC at the time, so I do not know 100% when I ovulated, but based off of my predictions I would be about 5-6 weeks.
Has anyone had anything like this happen to them before? Any advice? Is this what ovarian cysts look like?

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo