Community post

Discussion

Implanation Bleeding???

So I started bleeding 5 days early this month.. which NEVER EVER happens.. I went to the toilet Friday and wiped and had light pink blood on the paper.
This continued off and on... I wore a pad to monitor but nothing substantial. Definitely not enough to 'fill' a pad but kept changing obviously for sanitary reasons.

Never bright red, but more a pink lighter red.

Anyway its now Monday and its completely gone..

So im not due for my period until 26th.. I tested last night and it was negative.. so im wondering if maybe I just got a lighter period early?

to be honest, I am feeling really tired.. I went to bed at 8pm last night and woke up and 8am today and wouldn't say im feeling sick, but definitely queezy...

anyone have any ideas?

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

If implantation bleeding, it usually takes a few days before a positive. I had dried spotting on my undies, then a spot of blood the next day, I didn't get a positive till 4 days after the second day of spotting and it was super super faint. Good luck, it does sound promising!

7 years ago

thank you :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Ive so far had one little light pink bleed at 7dpo, not sure if it means anything yet time will tell. Ive had other symtoms such as cramping and watery clear cm (tmi). Hopefully its all a good sign. Baby dust to all x

7 years ago

So i ended up testing... and negative..

BUT IT HAPPENED AGAIN THIS MONTH!!!!! Last month I was 5 days early... this time I am 4 days early :( I took a test 3 days ago and negative... yesterday I had slight cramping and very light pink blood.. right now I am wearing a pad and I have dark brown blood there :( I am so confused with what is going on with my body.

I feel so down and out.. i really thought this time was it.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo