Community post

Discussion

Im way past the TWW but what do you ladies think?

I have included my timeline below. I'm feeling like this could be hormonal but I don't feel like it has to do with the OCP. Could just be a hormonal imbalance from stress or whatever. But because of how sensitive hats are now, I feel like it would've been positive on the 20th for sure. Has anyone recently tested negative on urine but positive on blood? If so, did you get a reason?

My timeline:

January- Finished OCP pack

February- Did not restart OCP & other meds (i.e. for weight loss) due to pneumonia contracted during travel and was prescribed Z-pack, an albuterol inhaler, and prednisone. Also was given 2 rounds of nebulizer treatment in the office. Between those, I was taking ibuprofen, tylenol, benadryl and robutissin DM.

2/03 – 2/07- Period: light flow; 2/04- medium flow; 2/05 & 2/06- regular flow; 2/07- regular/light flow

3/04 – 3/07- Period: 3/03- spotting; 3/04 & 3/05- heavy flow; 3/06- regular/light flow; 3/07 light flow

3/16 & 3/17- Had unprotected sex

3/17 - 3/20- ovulated anytime between then

3/26- took a FRER and it was negative but then started bleeding later that afternoon

3/26 – 3/28- Period (could’ve been breakthrough bleeding? Read that this happens if conception happens close to menstruation when progesterone dips): 3/26- regular/med flow;
3/27- med flow; 3/28- light/spotting (*Note: Lots of PMS symptoms that I thought were pregnancy ones at first)

*3/31- Expected period but at the time I thought 3/26 was my period, so I attributed that to an early period

4/06 & 4/07- Spotting: Noticed some very light pink spotting on the tp when I wiped. Color of the watery stuff at the bottom of chicken package. Initially thought it was an STI but PAP and blood tests were negative for STIs. Put a pantiliner on but there was never enough on either day. That was first thing in the morning. Later in the morning and the next day, on and off brown spotting only when wiping. RNP attributed this to coming off the pill then restarting it and stress but did a urine test and it was negative.

4/20- Tested for the hell of it with a FR rapid result and it was negative (surely it would’ve been positive by now.)

4/21- Expected period

4/23- 3 days late and no period. No PMS symptoms. No nothing.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo