Community post

Discussion

December 2017 Babies

Hello Everyone!!

Long story short....
My hubby and started TTC again since February of 2017. This will be #4 for us. We were ecstatic to finally get our BFP yesterday. It says my due date is December 23. I'm so excited for our Christmas baby!!

How are the rest of the December mommas feeling so far!!?

User image

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hey! Due Dec. 25th, 3rd baby here. Feeling pretty good other then morning sickness.

7 years ago

Congrats djinn!! Very exciting!

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

Im due Christmas eve! This too will be my 4th! Dh 2nd baby. My boys are his step children.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry- how exciting friend!! I am so excited and nervous.

User image

Ugh my inlaws are criticizing us. My mother in law especially. All ive heard was how are you gonna afford college funds and blah blah blah..What really hurt me was my mother in law saying which one of you is getting snipped.. Im so upset

User image

7 years ago

Hberry- how frustrating!!! It is so hard when some people are just extremely negative.
Finding out you are expecting is beyond amazing....dont believe the negativity from your inlaws.
Hang in there. (((Hugs)))

User image

She knew we wanted more kids. Yet she pulls this bs. I wish she would just keep her mouth shut and her opinions to herself.

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo