Community post

Discussion

December 2017 Babies - lets chat!

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm just looking for newly pregnant women to chat with.

I am newly pregnant with my first at 32 years old. I have been TTC for 8 cycles, with 2 chemicals and finally my rainbow baby. This pregnancy already feels different. My lines are so strong and I am feeling early pregnancy symptoms like, moodiness, sore boobs, and exhaustion.

I got my BFP a week ago and it's been an emotional ride thus far!

I'd love to have some friends to chat with :)

User image

47 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 47 Replies | Last Page

Yep. Ive been like that for the past couple of weeks. Today Ive been up since 3am with my daughter. She goes back to sleep, I however, cant go back to bed.

User image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to all who are making December 2017 babies!!

amarah: Thank you for starting this forum! Like td0203 said before, we wouldn't have been able to go through with the tww without the other forum!

amarah: I've always had difficulties in going back to sleep once I wake up. But if that's not you, then it could definitely be one of the perks of being pregnant!

AFM: I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I've been having on and off spotting. So I'm going for my viability scan today. Has anyone been having constant pressure or cramps in their lower abdomen? It is my first pregnancy after 2 years of trying. So I'm really concerned!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

7 years ago

@DP Hey hun, I've heard spotting and dull pressure / cramping is quite common ... but obviously best to check with your doctor if you are concerned (it's hard not to be).

With my current pregnancy (im only 4w4d) I had a tiny bit of brown CM around 14DPO and I of course was concerned...but it stopped after 1 day and since then I've had nothing. I have a dull pressure though, not cramps.

Each woman experiences pregnancy so differently... it's hard to compare sometimes. keep us posted!!

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies. I got some not so great news at my second hcg level test yesterday. My levels dropped from 47 15dpo to 37 18dpo. I'm not bleeding or cramping, but that can't be good. Just spending the weekend trying to process it. My heart is broken

7 years ago

Im so sorry td. *hugs*

User image

7 years ago

tD- my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry.....

User image

Td0203- I'm so sorry hun. ((((Hugs))))

User image

7 years ago

@DP. .... how did your scan go?

User image

Hi ladies, mind if I hop in?? I am 5 weeks today, my due date is Dec 27th. This will be my first child at age 33. So excited, but slightly cautious as I did suffer a miscarriage in December.

My boobs have hurt for the past week! Sleeping on my side is the worst, I think I might have to start wearing a sports bra to bed! Other than that, slightly more tired than normal, but I also have been waking up way earlier than normal too. My first appointment/scan is May 15th, seems so far away!

7 years ago

Welcome jmvd208...

I'm 5weeks 4days today....dr. appt is May 9th. The wait is horrible. I wish it was tomorrow. ;-) lol!
I'm feeling so anxious .....and soooooo nauseated all day long.

User image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo