Community post

Discussion

December 2017 Babies - lets chat!

Hi,

I'm just looking for newly pregnant women to chat with.

I am newly pregnant with my first at 32 years old. I have been TTC for 8 cycles, with 2 chemicals and finally my rainbow baby. This pregnancy already feels different. My lines are so strong and I am feeling early pregnancy symptoms like, moodiness, sore boobs, and exhaustion.

I got my BFP a week ago and it's been an emotional ride thus far!

I'd love to have some friends to chat with :)

User image

47 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 47 Replies | Last Page

Hey amarah!! Thanks for making this page -- I wouldn't have made it through my tww without the previous forum and can't wait to keep up with everyone! I'm a little over 4 weeks and go in for a 2nd hcg blood test on Friday to make sure my numbers are rising steadily! Praying they are! I feel great so far. This is baby # 2 and I never had any symptoms with the first, either. Hope you are doing well!

7 years ago

Yay for December/Christmas babies!

The symptoms I had the other day were puking and dizziness. They were particularly bad on Easter and today I have literally no symptoms. Same thing happened when I was pregnant with my daughter.

User image

7 years ago

My due date is Christmas Day! Couldn't be more excited

7 years ago

Im due Christmas Eve! How are you feeling td?

User image

7 years ago

Yay for Christmas babies! I feel great so far. Wouldn't even know I'm pregnant if I wasn't a POAS addict!

7 years ago

@td I am a total poas addict too! My hubby threatened to throw them out because of my obsessive testing lol ...I'm still frigging testing to see if the line is getting darker and it is :) I'm also due Christmas Day!

@hberry I have been feeling very dizzy and light headed too! ! Also when I walk up the stairs - I'm winded ...I like to think I am in better shape than that!

This is my 1st sticky bean (pray it stays that way) and I'm very nervous about labour.... like .... extremely nervous. Nervous but happy as a clam that I'm pregnant. I thought it would take so much longer to get pregnant after my chemical last month...due to my hubby being out of town so much. But it happened so quick... oh those beautiful pink lines.

I have a doctors appt may 3.

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

Im feeling winded too amarah. I feel like i have to take a ton of breaks to catch my breath, like standing and doing dishes. I dont have any symptoms today at all. Im sure that'll change though.

My first ultrasound is in June. It will be the 12 week one that the ob wants. I have a phone appointment next month with the nurse to update records etc. I had my hcg lab today and my levels are outstanding according to my ob.

User image

7 years ago

That's great to hear, Hberry!

How is everyone doing today? My progesterone levels came back at 20 today -- from what I read on the internet that is in the normal range. Anyone have any idea if this is a good or scary number?

7 years ago

I am due Christmas day! Baby number 3 for us. Super excited. Congrats ladies!

amarah- I keep peeing on tests too, I gave them away and only kept 3 so I can test in a week and then so on before my midewife check up. Or I would pee on them every day

7 years ago

I'm the same way, ladies. I peed on one this morning and it was my last one. I AM NOT BUYING MORE. I know I'm pregnant and that's that. haha!

I am due Christmas Day, too Djinn! :)

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo