Community post

Discussion

Persistent cramping?

Today I'm 10dpo and every day since then I've been having cramping, which isn't normal for me. My period is due in 5 days, so the cramping I've been feeling today could be due to that, but all the cramping before today has been different. It feels like random pinches or twinges at different spots in my uterus. Today I've been having a mix of all over cramping, like AF cramping, and the random pinching. I'm wondering if having that every day since ovulation is normal.

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Im so glad i read this. Ive been having the exact same thing since 5dpo(im now 11dpo). Its so of pulls and twinges in my lower abdomen and hips and AF cramps but lighter, except one day when they were slightly worse. I had a one off tiny bleed at 7dpo but nothing since. Fingers crossed these twinges are a good sign for us both x

7 years ago

I am 10DPO today and my cramping started yesterday at 9DPO and hasn't stopped since then. I have felt it everywhere with the odd extra cramp on my right side. This is TMI but I also keep burping and a bit of vomit comes up about 50% of the time. It's like I feel as though there is a constant burp waiting in my throat, to come up.
**Baby dust to you :) **

7 years ago

For anyone who may be following, turns out I'm not pregnant. AF came right on schedule. Turns out that PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are often exactly the same, so symptom spotting is frankly pretty pointless.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo