Community post

Discussion

"Sore" Uterus Area

I'm currently 10DPO and I've never experienced this symptom with any previous cycles.

So I'm a mommy to 3,all born via c-section. My uterus area feels sore/tender,almost like I was kicked there or gave birth a few weeks ago..

At 5 dpo I woke up vomiting and with diarrhea thinking I had a stomach bug but I've had tons of gas ever since then along with back ache, this soreness, and staying sleepy!

Has anyone ever had this symptom? If so, what was your outcome?

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I have had this, this cycle! I also got a very faint BFP yesterday, testing again tomorrow. Very heavy feeling and it sucks lol Good luck to you!

7 years ago

Well congratulations! Is this the only cycle you've experienced it with?
It does suck! lol stretching and sitting/standing,it kinda pulls! I'll be testing tomorrow also!

I have a VERY strong feeling I am!

7 years ago • Post starter

Just this cycle, so it was new. I also have been super sick, metallic taste, ugh even water taste gross and since yesterday lots of milky white discharge. Good luck testing, sending baby dust and sticky thoughts!

7 years ago

Sounds like the same exact thing going on with me.

Thank you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Totally hope you get a BFP when you test! Good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo