Community post

Discussion

Hi my name is Meaghen and I am a testaholic!

Lol anyone else? I swear I buy the internet cheapies just so I don't feel guilty for wasting the money! TRying for number 3, the first 2 well they just kind of happened, we talked about it, got off BC, boom pregnant, this time. We talked about , got off BC, waiting, waiting, waiting. I know not as long as some here. I start testing as soon as Ithink I feel symptoms, and then sometimes test twice a day.... My husband laughs at me when he finds a test lol I just want to know right when it happen. This month I am not even sure when or if I ovulated, and I have already tested....Oops!

14 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I'm a total test aholic. It's why I keep a huge stash in my bathroom and stockpile inbetween testing binges.

I've got an addiction :P

6 years ago

Me too! My neighbor/bestie, anytime she goes to dollar tree, she massages me asking if I need some tests haha Ugh I am a testing addict, I guess it could be worse!

6 years ago • Post starter

Definitely could be worse.

You could have an addiction to hatching baby chickens, too.

6 years ago

Omg baby chicks! Baby anything, I almost asked if we could get another dog! No, no more pets till we get a bigger backyard!

Yeah... well a few turkey eggs may have slipped into my incubator, too....

I can justify it, right? Extra thanksgiving dinners????? ^.^

6 years ago

I would go with that! Sounds like a perfectly good reason to me! How many days are you past ovulation? My period is due the 17th of this month, so far away.

Somewhere between 7-12DPO. Roughly.

Symptoms include sore boobs, milk supply down, cramping, irritability and nausea.

But, the flu and other illnesses have been going around like the plague, we just all had strep/flu and other crap back to back, so being sick could be as simple as allergies, too right now. lol

I'll know more, soon, I guess. :( Just hate the faint positives on tests, and not being sure. I think I'm leaning towards a chemical, right now though. I've never not had tests progress if they were real.

6 years ago

Ugh we have had the flu too,I was sick but now just nausea! I might have cried today when my husband was a smart as like he always is and I decided to get butthurt... lol
I even took zofran to try to rid my nausea, nope it did nothing. I don't know where I am at but faint tests, though I have got them like that before so I am just frustrated with that lol

I've gotten evaps before, but not across multiple brands, in one testing period, if that makes sense.

^.^

6 years ago

Last month, I believe I had a chemical, but I had an evap show up on like 6 tests. It was a bit upsetting. So this month I am really waiting for those lines to just get darker before even trying to get any excitement

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo