Community post

Discussion

What are the odds of everything being an evap?

Of getting 20 evaps on multiple brands of tests with FMU?

Only test I haven't gotten a faint line on so far with FMU is the newest release of the curved FRER's.

Blue dye had a line in 30 seconds, wonderfo's are squinters (common with early testing) and the walmart cheapies get lines with in the 10 minute limit with FMU.

I'm thinking it's chemical, because it's been 3 days with no darkening of lines though.

I'm just curious for those obsessive testers (like me) who've had chemicals if that's how it was like for them?

User Image

User Image

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have got 3 evaps just in this week of testing, and last month got like 5 evaps in a row, ones that came up in like 10 seconds and were blod :( Its hard to wait to test till its darker, good luck! Try again in a few days!

6 years ago

Those aren't evaps. Evaps happen after the time is up as the test dries. I would get a beta done.

6 years ago

http://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/articles/945225/pregnancy-tests-the-mystery-of-evaporation-lines-explained

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo