Community post

Discussion

We're Excited for our 4th pumpkin <3 December 2017

Cycle day 42 - Tested on Cycle day 39 in the evening after dinner and it was a super fast positive. Hence the nausea I had been experiencing in and off - You can check my charts for this month. All the signs were really strong prior to AF and days before AF arrival I started having major cramping and I thought ok I was not so AF date comes and goes with 0 . Signs were and still are very minimal. Breast are tender but not badly. Cramping is now subsided since I tested a few days ago. I am just about close to 2 weeks late. I have however been quick to notice all the smells and boy does everything smell :(
I've been fairly sick but I've done some research :)
I will be eating loads of organic spinach
and drinking organic mamma tea

I just plan on making sure I eat has healthy as I can to reduce this morning sickness ( ALL DAY SICKNESS ) if not 6-8 more weeks of this.

Last pregnancy I could not keep water down but it wasn't until 8 weeks when I became sick so this pregnancy I'm getting nauseated much sooner but only thrown up a handful of times.

If your recently BFP and want a buddy to chat with
Would love to become buddies <3

Our Due Date is Dec

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello! I'd like to join your chat :)

I recently got my BFP at 11dpo. Baby is due end of December. I'm newly preggers , and I've had 2 chemicals this past year....so I am nervous but excited too!

This time around I have more pregnancy symptoms though...very tired, sore boobs, heartburn and a dull pressure in my uterus.

I'm 32, this will be my first child and my husbands scond child. I have a 13 year old step son :)

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo