Community post

Discussion

ttc 6 dpo

i know it sound stupid to even ask.. bu any of you with symptoms at 6dpo that end up to a BFP?

dry throat..

cramping at 4dpo

i did test.. obviously bfn at 6 dpo

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi, I thought I was experiencing symptoms at 3DPO. I cramped on CD14 which was when I think I ovulated because I was cramping for a few hours. We BD that day and 5 days prior and then on CD 17, 18 and 19 I had cramps and a headache that wouldn't quit, today CD 21 I have no symptoms at all. I think I just want a BFP so bad I was symptom spotting and I am sure it is just PMS. :( I read that immediately after ovulation your body can begin to PMS...so that is why it is so tricky. :(

Anyway, I am going to test Sunday or Monday (4/9-4/11) and hope for an early BFP. :)

Heather

7 years ago

Hello yes possible I been cramping since 4dpo

I had headaches everyday and yesterday at 6dpo a back pain so I decid d to test and is not a bfp but a really faint line is there in my test and this morning took another and still there fainted but there good luck to you try another brand maybe it give u a bfp

7 years ago

7dpo tdy.. still thirsty.. im so not testing till 11dpo.. whn my period is up.. every mth.. short luteal phase.. arghh

7 years ago • Post starter

For my daughter is had very early symptoms. I ovulated later (cd18) and got my bfp 2 days before my missed period. Started noticing changes at 1 dpo. Currently 4 or 5 dpo and experiencing (promising) symptoms but not trying to get my hopes up. My hubby and I were not actively ttc but we had a spur of the moment "slip" on or the day before I o'd. This tww is a nightmare!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo