Community post

Discussion

Troubles with First Signal tests?

I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated, but it was sometime between the 3/17 and 3/22. I have had many symptoms in the last week or so, including bigger/tingly breasts, some mild pressure and twinges in my stomach, and frequent urination. I've also had some mild nausea here and there. I had some brown spotting last week for two days. It never got on my underwear and wasn't every time I wiped. The last few times AF has arrived, it has started with 2 or 3 days of spotting that slowly turns into full-blown AF. AF was due today and I have had no signs of it coming. I can't stop peeing (and I'm not even drinking that much!).

But, the problem is, I have taken a pregnancy test every other day for the last 5 days or so and they've all been negative. I've used the First Signal tests each time. So I'm wondering if anybody has had issues with these tests.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'll be honest, I'm having the opposite problem with them. I'm getting faint lines with FMU and negative FRER's....

I think you should try a different brand and see what happens.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo