Community post

Discussion

Help! Hybrid Femara/Injectibles Cycle?

Next cycle my doctor is having me do what they call a Femara Hybrid cycle, where I take Femara CD 3-7, on day 7 also take Menopur, continue Menopur for 3 days, and then at some point take Ovridrel to trigger. (i dont have my paperwork in front of me, but I think thats right). No IUI this time, not yet at least.

I'm going on vacation over Easter, likely falling in the beginning of my cycle (probably CD 2 thru 9) and am worried I won't be in town for whatever the planned monitoring program is. I have no idea when they'll need me to come in for ultrasounds etc, which I believe are done at several points during the cycle.

I guess I'm just looking for whether anyone done this type of treatment, with or without success, and can share how it went, what side effects they had, etc.?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You need to be around for monitoring, or they can't tell you when to time the trigger shot, or how much injectable meds to give you.

I'm going to be doing 1 high dose of femera meds, with trigger, then if it doesn't work, use a combo cycle as soon as my prolactin levels drop enough my RE will see me again.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo