Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@LadybugsMom - FF says I'm 11DPO, but I think its more like 9 or 10. Same with me and the veins...they always show just not as much and as widespread as now.

Yesterday and Sunday was the worse of it for me. Today and Saturday I was stuffy, but not all the sneezing and runny nose stuff. But as I type this I've sneezed 3x...lol...but it is still much better than it has been

Fingers crossed that we get those BFPs this month. I plan to test with an internet cheapie from now till AF arrives or I get a line...that's 6 more days

6 years ago

@eloiseinba that will be my due date too if I conceive this cycle! I am going to start testing today My first time using OPKs. Let's get our !!

6 years ago

@Nelle5130 - I got that same white this morning. Was just hoping to see a il shadow or anything...well, there's always tomorrow.

6 years ago

@sm12267 thank you hun. Really hope we all c those bfp pop up very soon. I gona start opk on cd10 too, but I did 3 today, lol, just wanted to see how they are, and they all were bit dented with lil bumps in it, so hope they all not like that! Usualy get positive between cd13-15, so busy week for us lol
@LadybugMum thank you so much for lovely words. Yea I googled as well about ttc after mc, and amazing how many women gets pregnant straght next cycle and have a health pregnancy. I had 2 back to back cp in 2015 and then 3 cycles laiter I concieved my son, eho is happy healthy 13month old, and can not wait to give him a little sister or brother! Hope this is the month for all of us!

6 years ago

Welcome all the new ladies and to you.

@Kerrist: Thanks, that helps. I am around, got a bit depressed last month but I am now ok and expectant of good news this cycle. Eat healthy and rest alot.

@110114. Ahwwww. We are cycle buddies I think..i am likely to ovulate on Friday or Sat I think. I feel last month I miscalculated my fertile window because I didn't have any ov cramps like I always do. Sure OPKs will help to pinpoint. Here's to a successful ovulation , fertilisation, implantation, and a to us

@Sm12267 to you. I think we are also cycle buddies. I pray this is our month.
MAY
M- Miracle
A- Awaits
Y- You.

6 years ago

@smartbaby I used to use FF but I do not remember why I stopped I currently use Ovia. So far it has been pretty accurate and haven't had any complaints. In regards to testing I am unsure if I am going to put myself through the dreadful feeling of seeing that again but who knows maybe I will. Hoping this is your month as well

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

@LadybugsMom - I use 3 trackers...FF, CTP and Ovagraph...but FF is the most accurate so far. I will check out Ovia. Good luck!!!

6 years ago

@nikolina123 Yes it will be lol @Truth2017 yay another cycle buddy! Praying this is our month Sorry for all the emojis but I love them lol! Positivity will get you results #thesecret

6 years ago

Yes!!! Our busy week has just begun @Truth2017 and @sm12267. Thank God for this forum, we don't have to go at it alone.

6 years ago

Hi girls, I have been stalking this thread for days now. I have these symptoms from 7dpo I guess. Sore throat, cold/flu,creamy cm and terrible backache, but could not get myself to test as I am not sure when I ovulated. Did not use opks or anything. per my calendar, I should be around 12dpo today. I took a dollar test today, it did not show anything for 10 mins and then I see a very very faint pink line that came up within 20 mins or so. Can I believe it is a bfp? or is it an evap? Don't have the picture with me right now.. :(. I am so confused. My AF is not due until 05/06.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo