Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!
Hope I can join yea in ttc journey. Congratulations all BFP here, well done and happy healthy nine months!
Im back ttc since march, came off pill, and for my surprise got bfp first month, but sadly early mc at 5w2d... I guess wasnt ment to be.
Im curently on cd8, gona use opk and bbt this month, just want to make sure if my body has bounced back to normal after mc. Finaly got my tests on post tiday, but alot of them has lil dents in them, hope they wont mess up results!
Lods lods baby dust and hoping to c lods more bfp here!

7 years ago

@LadybugsMom thanks!! It sounds likes a is coming your way I hope this is your month!! Keep us posted Congrats to all of the ladies with the Staying positive for all of us

7 years ago

@LadybugsMom - my symptoms are almost identical to yours except I have been running a low grade fever (99's)...and my veins are looking like a road map on my skin...lol...I have had no spotting, but did have mild cramping too...my runny/sneezy nose has settled to just being stuffy again...and I am so tired I can barely get up in the morning.

My chart doesn't look like anything that makes sense. So I am going to wait and see what happens.

7 years ago

@nikolina123 welcome! So sorry to hear about your loss. I am on CD10 and will start testing today. Hoping we will get our this month!

7 years ago

Stark white... big fat goose egg. That's what I got today. I know I'm just 11dpo but I got nothing! I just want something. Anything... my bbs are sore on the sides still and the dull ache in my lower belly is still there and the backache won't go away but I get nothing. I feel out but at the same time I don't want to feel out...

@ smartbaby me and u and Anna are right at the same place.

Let's just hope we get bfp late in the game.

Jenelle

7 years ago

@Kerrist and @PixieDust Congrats!!!

Last cycle I had so many symptoms and that drove me crazy. This time around I decided not to do so much symptom checking, and solely focus on the task at hand before ovulation day.

My previous cycle gave me a January 2nd due date, thankfully, I still have a shot at a January baby (Jan. 29th). Any others cycle buddies on here? Waiting for the LH surge in 3-4 days.

7 years ago

@sm12267 thank you.

@nikolina Welcome to our group we are always happy to meet new people to join in on this TTC Journey. I am sorry that your BFP ended in miscarriage as no one should have to experience that especially after trying so long. I did do some reseach ( googling lol) awhile back and surprisingly alot of people conceive quickly after a MC so I will send a whole bunch of to you and can't wait to go on this journey with you.
@smartbaby what DPO are you and I am happy we can go through this dreadful experience together. I didn't count the road map as I am farely light and so my veins always show every month so I never really count that as a symptom even though they have stood out a little more this month. I would also rather have a stuffy nose right now than a runny nose looking like a toddler lol sneezing so much that is causing me headaches and stomach cramps. Ugh I just want this wait to be over. Please keep me updated on your symptoms and hopefully we can come out with our this month.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

@LadybugsMom thank you so much for the warm welcome!! Here are my symptoms:
7dpo: My husband woke me up when he left for work and
couldn't lift my head of the pillow I was so extremely
dizzy!! I started crying because I just felt terrible.
8dpo: Still morning dizziness. Fatigue
9dpo: Still morning dizziness. Wiped a pink stain
10dpo: Started crying because I thought AF had arrived because
of red streak when wiping. Used a tampon but for
nothing as it was clear when I removed it in the
evening. I even texted my DH to tell him about AF
11dpo: Here symptoms nearly had me in bed the whole day.
Nausea, dizziness, headache. Wiped a brown blob (lots
of CM) in the evening after about the 10th time having
to run with my stomach upset.
12dpo: This day had 1 spot of red blood about the size of a pin
head?!
13dpo: Feeling 100% better as if nothing had happened?!
14dpo: Nothing
15dpo: Nothing

I have been having pulling sensations in my uterus since 8dpo. It doesn't hurt but makes me unable to rest as I can only lie on my back. I've had insomnia now for 3 days where I'm so tired and as soon as the lights go out my eyes spring wide open and I get antsy legs?!!

7 years ago

OMG it was just spotting Ladybug?
So incredibly great :D
I have nothing to report, no bfp, no witch, no symptoms :(

Welcome everyone :)
Symptoms sound good :D

User Image

7 years ago

@eloiseinba that will be my due date too if I conceive this cycle! I am going to start testing today My first time using OPKs.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo