Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@anna nothing is TMI in the baby making game lol. I heard watery cm is a good sign. I will do some googling and let you know as today is a slow day at work so I can sit here and obsess all day. lol

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Watery cm is good for "o" time thicker is good for post o but can mean pregnant or just AF approaching so it's hard to say it's different for everyone

Jenelle

6 years ago

@Anna - like nelle said it could be either because everyone is different. I did however read (i can't remember where) that the rise in progesterone causes Cm to be more creamy and estrogen causes it to be more watery. After we O the rise in progesterone causes cm to be creamy and more lotion like and then maybe closer to AF as progesterone decreases and estrogen rises it may become more watery.

Now i don't want you to freak out but that never really happened with me. I always had creamy cm up til AF came. So we are all different. you just have to understand your body to be able to know - which i know isn't really much help.

6 years ago • Post starter

Actually it does help :) Thank you
I guess I need to examine my personal different cm stages with the next cycle HAHA never thought I would ever say or do that

Oh well, let's see what tis week brings ;)

User Image

6 years ago

Kerrist I am so happy for you..wow .

Wishing you a .

I am on cd9 and this cycle I am using OPK. I tested this morning and I got a very faint line. It's my first time using ov test, will the line get darker when it's the exact ov day? How does this work?

to everyone waiting.

6 years ago

Well everyone, I am officially out, I seen what looks like the start of . I am out for January. The cycle begins again soon.
and to myself and all!!!

6 years ago

@tierleigh I'm sorry that stinking showed up for you. I may be in your same situation if I start spotting again. AF is due on Wednesday so who knows. If she does come as sad as I would be because we have been trying for baby #2 for 6 years we will just have to start a new thread February babies lol.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

@@tierleigh - sorry hun...I am still waiting to see if she catches me too

6 years ago

Congratulations @Kerrist i also got my BFP today. Im so excited but also being cautious. Good luck and fairy dust to all x

6 years ago

@pixiedust - CONGRATS!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo