Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@kerrist,

I tested this morning and also got a , I still have no signs of and I am 16DPO, I am 2 days late. I am not quite sure how I feel right now. I do not know what to do next, I guess I will wait on and try again for a February rainbow baby.

6 years ago

@tierleigh I know how you feel AF is due on Wednesday so technically I am not late I'm only 13 DPO. I am trying very hard to still be optimistic but the unknown is really driving me crazy. Especially because for the past 3 days I have been peeing more frequently I even woke up from my sleep at 3 am to go. ugh and my bb's were in agonizing pain. I keep telling myself that if AF is supposed to come, wouldn't the progesterone start to decrease leaving me with no more bb pain??? Ughhh I am driving myself crazy.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Thank you everyone - it is just so overwhelming - it's been a long year. I cried in the car on the way to work this morning cause i can't believe it. I am so happy.

Of course i am going to stay with you guys, I want to know what's going on with you all.

Called and got a dr appointment for the 15th so i just have to stay calm till then.

For the ladies who haven't got Af yet - stay positive. You still in the game.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kerrist - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Keep us posted...just in time for Mother's Day....so wonderful!!!

6 years ago

@smartbaby - yes, very exciting!

How have you been - how was vacation - we have missed you. Any updates yet?

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kerrist - still vacationing, which is why I haven't been around much...it has been fun but very challenging to temp and do the stuff I normally do when I'm at home...including getting enough sleep

No updates...I am between 8-10DPO now...nothing significant has happened...other than my chart isn't looking too good...since I have been on vacation my temps have been lower :-(

6 years ago

Yes smartbaby! Any updates?!

Jenelle

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Think I will join you as I am CD15 and 4dpo. I feel super exhausted today, a little nauseous and a bit of heartburn which isnt normal for me. I am really positive about this cycle and feel that I am totally ready and understand my cycles better. If I get a BFP I will have a mid Jamuary baby which would be lovely.

Congrats to you ladoes who have gotten your BFP! And to those of you were caught by the witch better luck next time.

This is our 4th month ttc after being on BC for 12 years. I am really hopeful for a BFP and pray you all get one too

6 years ago

@ginsue welcome and we are happy to have you.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Welcome new ladies :)

I have a TMI question for the cm experts.
I know nothing about cm, I need to read up on it.
However, I am on cycle day 27 (12/13 dpo) and I have almost clear looking cm.
Is that normal?

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo