Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi Karrist..

I think I am joining you. If I conceive this cycle, I will be due on 1st January. I am also on Clomid this month..first time taking it. I am praying it works.

This cycle I won't do alot of symptom spotting because last cycle I was really crashed..i was so certain that I had conceived because I felt all the symptoms and it felt so vivid that my little Angel was on the way. Af arrived 2 day late and I was so devastated. So I have promised myself to be calm and not allow my mind to play with my feelings.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage dear. Wishing you all the best as you meet with DH this Easter.

Fingers crossed for us and

7 years ago

Hi Truth2017, welcome!!!

I definitely understand what you mean with the symptom spotting, it freaks me out too. I am just staying calm this month. Been on clomid before and conceived on my second consecutive month using it, but after the loss i stopped. so i am starting another round again and praying it works and wont take long for me to get my .

I am actually very excited this month.

Wishing you all the best!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Continue with that excitement..it will definitely bring .
Is this TTC#1 for You? Can you say Clomid was helpful last time?

7 years ago

Yes this is TTC #1 for me. Clomid did work for me last year but that's when i miscarried - blighted ovum dr said. It was my second cycle on clomid - i was on 150 mg at the time. I went back on it in October last year but timing is everything and i wasn't able to BD during the time so i don't count those. This month will be my first month for this year. I had been taking vitex as well which really helped regulate my cycle, but because i want to ensure a stronger ovulation, and know when i am going to ovulate, i am taking the clomid.

Even if this cycle doesnt work, keep taking the clomid for at least a couple cycles because it becomes more effective.

I used a clomid calculator to see the days i am estimated to ovulate and the pregnancy timing calculator from this site to see my options on best days to BD. Sounds crazy me writing that but it worked last time.

How long have you been TTC #1?

Thanks. That's so helpful. to you and this time it will be a .

I have TTC for 9months now though for about two months I was on break because I had hormonal imbalance and was taking microgynon. Everything is normal now..just praying for a .

I also calculated when I will ovulate on Clomid. Let me do the pregnancy timing on this site too.

7 years ago

Thanks for making this thread! I am really hoping for this month to work. If I conceive this month my due date would be Jan 2. It's only my third month trying and it's also my first time to use preseed this time to see if that helps much. I was also under an insane amount of stress last month so that might be another reason why it didn't work.. I hope.

This community has been so helpful! So glad to have all of you as support and hopefully to be a support for everyone else.

User Image

7 years ago

Hello Estee

Welcome and to you.

Don't stress this month, all shall be well.

7 years ago

Welcome Estee!!

I completely understand the stress, but just try and enjoy it at least.

Hello Kerrist.

How are You? Have you ovulated already? Are you using OPK?

7 years ago

Kerrist and Truth- thanks for the warm welcome :)

Kerrist- my good friend's mother was having a lot of difficulty conceiving and used clomid. She had all 5 of her children with it. There is hope!

Has anyone here used preseed? Is it supposed to be that watery? I thought that since it's supposed to imitate ewcm that it would be thicker?

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo